- Hip Arthroscopy
- Hip arthroscopy, also referred to as keyhole or minimally invasive surgery, is a procedure in which an arthroscope is inserted into your hip joint to check for any damage and repair it simultaneously.
- Arthroscopic Gluteus Medius Tendon Repair
- Arthroscopic gluteus medius tendon repair is a minimally invasive surgical procedure employed for the treatment of a gluteus medius tendon tear, when the tear does not respond to conservative treatment.
- Hip Labral Repair
- Labrum is a ring of strong fibrocartilaginous tissue lining around the socket of the hip joint. Labrum serves many functions where it acts as a shock absorber, lubricates the joint, and distributes the pressure equally. It holds the head of the femur in place and prevents the lateral and vertical movement of the femur head within the joint. It also deepens the acetabular cavity and offers stability against femoral head translation.
- Hip Preservation Surgery
- The hip is a ball and socket joint comprising of the femur (thigh bone) and the pelvic bone. The head of the femur (ball) articulates with a cavity (socket) called the acetabulum in the pelvic bone. To facilitate the smooth and frictionless movement of the hip joint, the articulating surfaces of the femur head and acetabulum are covered by spongy articular cartilage.
- Acetabular Rim Trimming
- Acetabular rim trimming is a surgical procedure performed to even the surface around the femoral head (the topmost portion of the thigh bone) of your hip joint. The acetabulum is a bowl-shaped socket in the hip bone (pelvis), into which the ball-shaped head of your femur (thigh bone) fits and glides smoothly.
- Hip Capsular Closure
- The hip capsule is a membranous fold consisting of three major ligaments enveloping the hip joint. It protects the joint and stabilizes it by keeping the joint in position. Hip capsular closure is performed to repair the hip capsule at the end of a hip arthroscopy procedure.
- Femoral Osteoplasty
- Osteoplasty is a surgery performed to repair and redesign a bone to its original shape. The surgery is used to treat bone deformation in various joints of the body. Femoral osteoplasty is the surgical alteration or reshaping of your femur (thigh bone).